Full stack developer
- Software design and development with strong Java skills and understanding of distributed & large scale systems
- Hands on technical role; contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, including the analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and test
- Formulate and present architecture and design documents internally and to the open source community
- Build a Hadoop 2.x/YARN based platform using Tez/Stinger initiative (for Hive and MR) and Slider(for HBase)
- Processing geo-spatial data and data coming from the 'Internet of things' devices (e.g. iBeacons, MQTT)
- Data correlation with external streams (social, weather, exchange data, etc)
- BS or MS degree (or ongoing) in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the industry
- Advanced Java programmer skills with a good grasp of key computer science fundamentals including algorithms, data structures, multi-threading.
- Linux/Unix experience and understanding of LXC/Docker is desirable
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Experience or interest as Open Source contributor desirable
- Hadoop 2.x/YARN experience is desirable but not exclusive
Last but not the least, candidates should be excited to help build our YARN/Hadoop 2.x based ecosystem and to participate in building our company culture as expressed by our core values. If you are in search of an opportunity for a startup company that fosters innovation and creativity, while delivering cutting edge technologies, then submit your resume today.
Please send job inquires and applications to: