- Software design and development with strong Java skills and understanding of distributed & large scale systems
- Hands on technical role; contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, including the analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and test
- Formulate and present architecture and design documents internally and to the open source community
- Build adapters based on open standards (AMQP, MQTT -Internet of things, iBeacon, RESTful, JMS, etc and proprietary)
- Processing synchronous and asynchronous data at scale by building MOM clusters
- Interaction with Flume, HDFS and HBase
- BS or MS degree (or ongoing) in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the industry
- Advanced Java programmer skills with a good grasp of key computer science fundamentals including algorithms, data structures, multi-threading.
- Experience with message oriented middleware and standards (JMS, AMQP, MQTT)
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Hadoop (HDFS, Flume, HBase) experience is desirable but not exclusive
Last but not the least, candidates should be excited to help build our YARN/Hadoop 2.x based ecosystem and to participate in building our company culture as expressed by our core values. If you are in search of an opportunity for a startup company that fosters innovation and creativity, while delivering cutting edge technologies, then submit your resume today.
Please send job inquires and applications to: