Cloudbreak Deployer Architecture
Cloudbreak Deployer includes the following components:
- UAA: OAuth identity server implementation
- Cloudbreak: the Cloudbreak application
- Periscope: the Periscope application
- Uluwatu: Cloudbreak web UI
- Sultans: Cloudbreak user management
System Level Containers
Cloudbreak Deployer includes the following system-level containers:
- Consul: Cloudbreak service registry
- Registrator: automatically registers/unregisters containers with consul
Cloudbreak Application Architecture
Cloudbreak is built on the foundation of cloud provider APIs and Apache Ambari.
The goal of the Apache Ambari project is to simplify Hadoop management by developing software for provisioning, managing, and monitoring Apache Hadoop clusters. Ambari provides an intuitive, easy-to-use Hadoop management web UI backed by its RESTful APIs.
Ambari enables System Administrators to:
- Provision a Hadoop Cluster:
- Ambari provides a step-by-step wizard for installing Hadoop services across any number of hosts.
- Ambari handles configuration of Hadoop services for the cluster.
- Manage a Hadoop Cluster:
- Ambari provides central management for starting, stopping, and reconfiguring Hadoop services across the entire. cluster.
- Monitor a Hadoop Cluster:
- Ambari provides a dashboard for monitoring health and status of the Hadoop cluster.
- Ambari lets you set predefined alerts or add custom alerts.
Ambari blueprints are a declarative definition of a cluster. With a blueprint, you can specify stack, component layout, and configurations to materialise a Hadoop cluster instance (via a REST API) without having to use the Ambari Cluster Install Wizard.
Salt manages complex systems at scale. Salt can be used for data-driven orchestration, remote execution for any infrastructure, configuration management for any app stack, and much more.Edit on GitHub